-Price for Complete Set ( Front & Rear )
-Suitable for Perodua Kelisa & Kenari
Worn Out Shocks Will Cause:
– Excessive shaking on an unpaved road.
– Unstable ride at high speed.
– Excessive pitching action.
– Excessive nose dive and squat during acceleration and braking.
– Longer stopping distance.
– Tyres bouncing on a bumpy road.
– Wear out on the tyre shoulder.
When should I change to Shock Absorbers ?
– When vehicle shows an unstable behaviour upon driving, example such as excessive roll, during cornering, pitching, bouncing, squat, nose dive and so on.
– When the bouncing continue after you push on the bonnet.
– When you hear strange or unfamilier sounds from the shocks, when driving.
– When you find external damage on the shocks such as on the outer casing, rod bending, oil leakage, damaged bushes and washers, etc.
– When replacing your worn out tyres.
*Caution : Always replace four shocks at the same time!
– Never hold a shaft with pliers or in a vice as this will damage the shock absorbers causing oil leakage.
– Always use a new lock nut upon replacing with new shocks.
– When installing a brake hose, make sure you release the bubbles on all brake hoses.
– Always use a torque wrench when tightening the lock nut.
#perodua #myvi #shock #absorber #kyb #original #genuine