The safety of having an additional 20% improvement in brake performance!
– With a 20% increase in brake performance, the driver can drive with more comfort and safety.
– After careful consideration of various factors such as pad wear, noise level, and gas ventilation, 6 slots was adopted as a standard for SD brake discs.
– The best width, angle, and depth of the slots were chosen using the data from various races and road tests.
– For the 6 slot brake discs, reverse rotation (slots pointing forward) is recommended for a better brake performance.
– By offsetting the slots on the inner and outer side of the disc, an improvement in brake modulation was achieved.